USA Today Mention!

Pick a language! Any language!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

This is what had happened...

So a funny thing happened on the way to announcing that Elyrian Brides X: Athena The Lioness Trainer is live on 08.28.2014. Okay maybe not so much funny as just me being uber busy.  I know. How do you forget to announce your book on your own blog?  I don't know.  My apologies.  Really, I am sorry.

But it is live!  And here is the lovely cover art once again done by KiraTheArtist.  Link to buy is HERE!


As always, it was fun doing it. Really it was.  If it wasn't fun writing out these stories then I wouldn't do it.  One of the reasons I was so distracted was that I got the artwork for Stormy Reddick's first novel Secrets of An American Ghetto.  I'm really excited about getting that out, too.

Whew!  So much to do and only so many hours in a day to do it all in.  But I enjoy it and appreciate being able to share my stories with people.

Thank you for your kind support and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your $0.02: