USA Today Mention!

Pick a language! Any language!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Elyrian Brides

Elyrian Brides: Octavia

This is me! This is me! This is me!!!!! *feet kicking air excitedly*
I cannot believe it. I can't believe how ridiculously happy seeing this makes me. *chuckle* Yeah, I know. Couldn't I have done something better with the cover?  In time. In time. I'm learning and enjoying this journey.

I actually did design a better cover but I didn't know how to turn it into a jpeg at the time. I know now. So I'll be ready for Book Two! I am hard at work on it while still working on Seven's story and about three others. Mercy!  And work too! lol

This story has evolved so much since I first started it on scraps of paper a decade ago.  Even with all the changes and rewrites I never saw the ending coming.  My muse even keeps me guessing. It is all in good fun though because I love the twists and turns.

There is a part in the book where Octavia and her sister are discussing what color the children will be. Octavia says that Kade is expecting a light brown child while she is looking for something in a pastel yellow. I'm typing and cracking up at the same time because even as I picked a color for the Elyrians I never wondered what color their children would be until I was typing out that scene. *chuckle*

I had fun with it and I am looking forward to working on the next story...*sighs* and all the ones I'm working on right now.

In the meantime, this is where the book can be bought. Elyrian Brides: Octavia I want to holler so bad but I don't want to scare the neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your $0.02: