USA Today Mention!

Pick a language! Any language!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

How's TTOC coming?

It actually is coming along nicely. It has made me realize something though. There are parts of my personality that are still very childlike.  Ok...more brat-like.

I am on chapter 11 of this straight and simple story. I like where it is going and I am seeing and discovering things that I didn't know until I started telling the story. Those parts of the story are exciting and I love diving right into them. I have a hard time making myself stop working when I am dealing with the juicy exciting parts. 

Then there are those parts that are not quite as exciting but are just as important because they provide cohesion.  Insert eye roll, sighs and whining here.  But they are boring to write!

*whine whine whine whine*

I actually have to bargain with myself to get through those parts. I'll do a rough draft of those parts and go back and finish whatever I left out later.

So it is going well. I'm just being a brat.

I'm going to do better.

I AM GOING TO DO BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your $0.02: