USA Today Mention!

Pick a language! Any language!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nobles, Thieves, and Destinies IS LIVE ON AMAZON NOW!!!

Woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo! *chuckle*

Here it is for your reading pleasure! Nobles, Thieves, & Destinies



With more great cover art by Shakira Rivers! You can find more of Shakira's art on DeviantArt.com screen name KiraTheArtist.  She's also on Facebook under the same screen name.  She is so talented!

Be sure to check out the excerpt for Destines Revealed at the end of NTD. Yeah. I know. I'm a stinker. *grinning like Hessah*

I just want to thank everyone for their continued support, pushing, prodding, and compliments.  You all have really kept me not just writing but publishing. Most of my stories have been kicking around in my head for a long time. I always thought that they were just for my entertainment.  I had no idea that others would be entertained by them, too.

Keep tuned in for the next installments of Elyrian Brides, Chronicles of Callandaria, and something new.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your $0.02: